This is a questions that has been coming up among child care centers more frequently. Lets look at the pros and cons of each.
Changing Table Paper: ROLLS
• Wide Availability
• Can use as much as need as a time
• Changing Tables usually have a place to mount and cut roll
• Inconsistent length creates up to 60% wasted material
• Hard to handle if no mounting device available
• Ripped edges and corners from tearing
Changing Table Paper: SHEETS
• Exact cut to eliminate wasted paper
• You can SAVE SAVE SAVE Money! Cheaper than rolls.
• Can be ordered in different lengths
• You know exactly how much you are getting
• Easy to handle, roll up and dispose diaper after change